What can you expect from our Weekly Sunday Gatherings?
- A warm, energetic, and friendly environment.
- Many volunteers serving to make everything happen.
- Loud congregational singing. We place the emphasis on the voices!
- Expositional preaching through a book of the Bible.
- Fellowship after our gathering to visit and be encouraged by other church members and attenders.
- Dress is casual.
- All are welcome — believers, seekers, and skeptics alike.
- Gatherings begin promptly at 9am and 11am.
What time and where on Sundays?
- WHEN: Sundays at 10am & Mondays at 7:30pm
- WHERE: 3255 K St NW; Washington, DC 20007
What about kids?
We currently offer two kids environments at the 10am Gathering only.
- LITTLE CITY (which is our Nursery)
- Babies, crawlers, and walkers
- KID CITY
- Preschool through 3rd grade
If coming for the first time, you can let us know you are coming so that we can have your children’s name-tags ready to go by the time you arrive. Let us know by giving your kid’s names and birthdays in the comment section below.
What about parking?
As we all know, parking in DC is always difficult, but the good thing about Sundays is that street parking is free. We do not have a parking lot or a parking garage, so you can park anywhere that you find parking in Georgetown.
Here are few options we’ve found helpful:
- Water Street parking down under the bridge (street parking and free on Sundays).
- Parking on the cross streets (31st, 30th, 29th Streets… and free on Sundays).
- Parking up in the neighborhood north of M Street (Prospect, N, O, P, and Q Streets… and free on Sundays).
- Colonial Parking Garages (on Water Street, South Street, K/31st Street… these do cost money)
How about the Metro?
We are equidistant between two metro stops (Rosslyn and Foggy Bottom). It’s a short 15-20 minute walk from both.
Any other questions?
Contact us at email@example.com!
Let us know you're coming!
...by clicking here.