Phase 3 Gathering Plan:
We are monitoring the developing situation and the efforts of our city to limit the spread of COVID-19. To love our neighbors and serve our city well, we are honoring our DC's published guidelines for any in-person gatherings. Until further notice, we are gathering only online on Sunday mornings at 10am.
Location and Time:
- WHEN: Sundays at 10am
- WHERE: 3255 K St NW; Washington, DC 20007
We believe families are central to our vision to see disciples made in Georgetown. We are excited for you and your children to join us on Sunday and have opportunities for young children (birth - 8 years old) to participate in a fun, safe, age-specific ministry during our gatherings.
- To help make the check-in process smoother on Sunday mornings, let us know that you plan to visit. We look forward to seeing you!
As we all know, parking in DC is sometimes a challenge. Georgetown is a popular destination in our city, so we recommend giving yourself 15 extra minutes to ensure you find parking in time to join our gatherings.
A few tips:
- Parking is free on Sunday! All street parking is free on Sunday. Just make sure you are observing all other relevant guidelines on the posted signs.
- K Street has plentiful parking West of Wisconsin Avenue as it is no longer a through-street.
- Try all of the North/South streets south of M Street. There are usually spaces availabe as they are off the busier streets.
- Try to avoid the garages, if possible. The weekend rates are extremely high.
- If you have any concerns regarding accessibility, let us know on you are coming and we will be in touch. We are pros at helping everyone make it to our gatherings safely and easily!
Public Transit Guide:
If you are planning to take public transit, we recommend the circulator. There is no metro stop in Georgetown and the closest stops are Foggy Bottom and Rosslyn. On the other hand, the Circulator is very accesible. The $1 Circulator busses pass by 32nd Street and M Street (as well as Wisconsin Ave and M Street) coming from Rosslyn, and also 32nd Street and K Street (as well as Wisonsin Ave and K Street) coming from Union Station!